Tri-City Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OFFICE COORDINATOR-CARE MGMT
at Tri-City Medical Center
- FTE Status
- PD .2
- Cost Center/Dept
- 8723 - Case Management
- Work Schedule
- Fridays 8 am- 5pm, and as needed Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
The Office Coordinator provides business, administrative, and operational support for the Care Management Department including serving as the primary coordinator; supervision of the Insurance Specialist activities. Facilitates coordination of the leadership, management and operational functions, utilization management, utilization review and negotiates service agreements/contracts for patients who have been discharged from the hospital. This individual serves as a professional role model, leader, mentor, and resource for members of the Care Management Department. Supports the mission and values of the Medical Center, and acts as a role model relative to the Medical Center’s Service Care Program.
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Participates in the establishment and implementation of operational processes to support key activities.
- Successfully manages and coordinates daily office functions.
- Facilitates database development, coordination and management.
- Primarily responsible for extracting and reporting monthly outcome data for staff activity, volume, outcomes and PI scorecard indicator reports based on return on investment (ROI) for CM improvements.
Safety and Infection Control Responsibilities
Responsible to maintain a safe and clean work environment, including unit based specific safety and infection control requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience preferred
- Must have good communication and organizational skills
- Computer experience, including WordPerfect, Windows applications (Word, Excel, Access), and MS Office required.
- Medical terminology and transcription skills preferred .
- Typing/word processing speed of 60 required.
- Insurance knowledge and two years in healthcare field services preferred.
- Utilization Review/Management Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent experience.