USE Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at USE Credit Union
- Job ID
- General Services
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have an eye for detail? Are you known for being organized and thorough? USE’s General Services Department is the perfect place for you! As a Records Clerk, you’ll have the chance to track, organize and maintain the central records and files within the company. Become part of a team that is key in providing essential support to all branches and departments at USECU! Do you have what it takes?
- Assists in the controls, maintenance, and coordination of the daily operations of the Credit Union records department. Includes pick up, delivery and creation of new member files.
- Retrieve daily incoming materials from Records mail bin. Sort incoming materials, log loan documents into spreadsheet and prepare documents for scanning.
- Accurately files critical documents in fire proof location according to current Records filing system methods.
- Scan and index documents according to procedures.
- Assist with the secure disposal of documents that have met regulatory retention, in accordance with established Credit Union retention schedule or legal requirements.
- Review and process incoming Records Requests. Accurately tracks physical file activity by obtaining signature upon delivery and updating spreadsheet log of files checked in and out of Records. Assists in tracking missing files.
- Assist with special projects as required, including performing internal and external research and implementation of records management best practices.
Assists with other Facilities related services as needed, such as, but not limited to, mail distribution, refreshing breakroom supplies and receiving FedEx / UPS deliveries.
Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and professionalism. Strong willingness to learn and receive coaching.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six months to one year related experience preferred.
- Familiarity with postage regulations, including packaging and mailing processing and the operation of mail processing machinery preferred.
- To perform this job, the employee must possess applicable technology skills and demonstrated expertise. Ability to use Word for Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly; requires general knowledge of network and database use.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms; sit, climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.