Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Specialist in San Diego, CA at Vaco
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist to join their team on a Contract/full-time basis! This position provides the opportunity to work with one of the innovators in their field in a upscale office setting.
As an Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist, you be will be responsible for:
- Establishing credit limits for each customer account (based on credit history and others factors), and managing aging & credit holds as needed
- Reconciling accounts and resolving disputes
- Providing an excellent level of care and customer service to both internal and external business partners
- Collaborating with sales, accounting, and others to achieve common goals, and assisting in the creation of best practices
- Exhibiting high-level problem-solving capabilities
- Generating monthly reports for managements on a regular and/or ad hoc basis
- Associates Degree in Accounting (or related discipline) preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of accounts receivable, credit, or collections experience
- Strong working knowledge of AR reports, including DSO, aging, etc.
- Prior experience utilizing a mid to large tier ERP
If you are an experienced Accounts Receivable professional looking to explore a new opportunity with a growing company, please apply today for immediate consideration!