Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Executive
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Regional Sales Executive, you will play a critical role in promoting the Valet Living brand within the multifamily industry. In this role you will generate, develop and close opportunities in a designated region.
Essential duties include:
- Secure and close prospective clients working with an exclusive base of prospects
- Maintain client retention and increase revenue of existing clients
- Rapidly build pipeline through developing relationships using networking via industry associations, email, and other outbound lead generation techniques
- Manage sales contact requests for our customers and provide follow up on leads
- Conduct start up orientations to review service objectives and opportunities
- Weekly and monthly tracking and reporting through CRM database
- Engage in personal and professional development
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Experience selling to the Multifamily industry strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years in a business to business outside consultative sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives
- Proven ability to excel in split compensation structures (commission/base)
- Proficiency in CRM and MS Office applications
- Ability to relate to and influence all levels of an organization
- Valid driver’s license
Candidate characteristics and competencies:
- Persuasiveness/influence (gains conviction, leverages relationships)
- Problem Solving (consultative)
- Communication skills - oral and written
- Self-management (time management, organizing/planning)
- Interpersonal skills
- Guardian of the culture (ethics, brand builder, integrity)
- Committed to continuous learning
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.