Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Women's Health
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8 am to 5 pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, acupuncture, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. If you are selected for this position, you will make a difference in the lives of others and every day, you will make an impact on your community. We have a very competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, AD&D & disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Coordinate and supervise one or more programs, provide oversight of administration and implementation of project work plans. Responsible for the development and tracking of clinical patient education and outcomes. Provide guidance and assistance to Vista Community Clinic patients by helping them manage their health care.
- Help to improve health outcomes and reduce health disparities for Vista Community Clinic patients with and without chronic diseases
- Provide oversight of administration and implementation of care coordination model
- Oversee completion of program objectives and recommend changes in model as needed
- Serve as liaison and assist with collaborative support activities with clinical and operations staff
- Assist in the development of a wide range of materials such as educational curriculum, fliers and news releases
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- High school diploma or equivalent with minimum three years' care coordination or health education experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include evening and/or weekend hours
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office products, business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities