Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Clinical Programs
- 40 hrs/wk (M-T-Th-F 8am - 5pm, W-10am - 7pm, Saturday rotation)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit multi-specialty outpatient clinic. Providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. We offer competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsible for planning, development and teaching in childbirth education.
- Prepare all materials necessary to teach a nine week course, at once a week intervals
- Provide materials and handouts to patients in conjunction with topics taught
- Breathing techniques for labor
- Relaxing methods
- Birth Control
- Hospital procedures
- All appropriate topics per CEA standards to ensure maximum patient knowledge at time of delivery
- Assist with development of health education components of program
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certificate in Childbirth Education
- Minimum three years' experience in Prenatal Health Education and/or equivalent combination of training and experience
- CPR Certified
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Valid California driver’s license, vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Basic computer knowledge, internet use, MS Office