Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Health Promotion Center
- 40/hrs wk (M-F - 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Provide direct information, education, and referrals to individuals and groups in target population as required by program and/or as directed by Supervisor. Assist in planning, developing, and implementing program strategies. Work with other program staff, VCC staff and community partners.
- Provide group and individual information, education, and referrals to target population, in accordance with program guidelines and/or as directed by Supervisor
- Assist in recruiting groups and individuals for participation in program
- Assist in development of a wide range of materials, such as educational curriculum, fliers, and news releases
- Compile and submit verbal and written reports
- Serve as a representative at professional meetings, as needed
- Serve as a liaison between program and community, as needed
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing program strategies
- Compile, analyze and summarize data and information for program reporting requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum four years' of experience in community education
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or associates degree with minimum two years' of experience in community education
- Ability to present information accurately and effectively both verbally and in writing to individuals and groups
- Good verbal and written skills necessary for communication with patients/clients, providers and other staff
- Ability to plan and facilitate internal and community meetings
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities