Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Women's Health
- Part Time 32 hrs/wk (T-W-TH-F 8am to 5pm, 1 Sat/mo 9am to 4pm) This is a temporary position.
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in seven clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. Here you will make an impact on your community. Competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Educate expectant parents. Provide lactation education and clinical support for new mothers and their babies.
- Counsel and educate on infant feeding
- Work with new parents to prevent and solve breastfeeding problems
- Provide resources as needed
- IBCLC certification
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation