Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Practitioner / OBGYN
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Per Diem (on-call)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in seven clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most.
Per-Diem, Part-Time and Full-time positions available!
- Provide direct, comprehensive, ambulatory health care to patients of all ages
- Obtain and interpret complete health data, identifies problems, and develop and implement treatment plans and evaluate the process and outcome of treatment plans and modify as needed
- Deliver care for men and women seeking family planning assistance with an emphasis on health education and self-care activities
- California licensed Nurse Practitioner
- Current certificate of completion from a certified Nurse Practitioner program or Master's degree in nursing with a Nurse Practitioner specialty
- Current CPR Certification
- Minimum 1 year experience in ambulatory care setting
- DEA License (optional)
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish