Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in seven clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. We have a very competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, insurance, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
In this position, you will provide oversight of assigned clinic operations. Direct and supervise daily clinical operations including patient flow and program maintenance, and ensure adherence to all policies and standards; maintenance of quality control, staffing, training and counseling of employees.
- Provide direct supervision to assigned ancillary departments: Call Center, Enrollment and Medical Records
- Select, orient and train staff; evaluate job performance; evaluate performance and act as needed
- Develop and implement optimized workflows across operations to improve employee satisfaction, decrease uninsured rate and improve productivity and patient experience
- Ensure staff are working according to established policies, procedures and standardized processes
- Maintain knowledge of the duties of staff and fill in to provide assistance as needed
- Monitor patient care staff for appropriate customer service behavior; provide feedback on performance to staff members' direct supervisors, and develop corrective action plans to improve customer service
- Participate in the development of new patient service programs and ensure the smooth implementation and monitoring of programs and patient care systems
- Participate in budget development and oversee department productivity, monitor expenses to improve efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years direct management experience in healthcare related field
- CPR certification
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products, business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel in a professional manner and work with people of all social and ethnic backgrounds and within the constraints of government funded programs
- Excellent customer service skills and commitment to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction