Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Flow Supervisor - Women's Health
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Women's Health
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F - 8:00am-5:00pm, Sat. rotation)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit multi-specialty outpatient clinic. Providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. We offer competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Now hiring a dynamic and talented Patient Flow Supervisor who will be responsible for overseeing and coaching employees in providing high quality customer service and care for our patients. A patient flow supervisor will work with clinic manager in carrying out Vista Community Clinic mission of empowering patients to choose health.
- Oversee day to day operations and increase patient access and care.
- Monitor Provider Schedules to meet productivity.
- Responsible for cycle time in patient processing
- Ensure communication of information and quality of tasks between shifts.
- Ensure adherence to all policies and standards.
- Maintenance of quality control, staffing, training and counseling of employees.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum three years experience in a medical setting
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year supervisory or lead experience
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Knowledge of community health centers and public assistance programs, state and federal regulations and manage care systems
- Knowledge of Medi-Cal, Medicare, CHDP and special government programs
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products, business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities
- Ability to understand training concepts and train others effectively
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel in a professional manner
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred
- Medical Assistant Certificate