Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Women's Health
- 40 hrs/wk (M-W-Th-9:00 am - 6:00 pm, Tues-Fri. 8am - 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for development and implementation of nutritional programs for participants in prenatal care.
- Screen for potential eligibility and participation in food assistance and/or emergency food programs
- Assess and develop medical nutritional therapy plans for GDM patients following Sweet Success protocols
- Counsel and educate on infant feeding
- Document and chart nutritional development of each patient throughout her pregnancy according to CPSP protocols
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum three year's experience in nutritional counseling
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation
- Registered Dietician
- Lactation Educator or Consultant certification and/or training
Required Skills/Knowledge/ Abilities
- Experience/Familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products, business e-maill communication systems and internet search capabilities