Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Supervisor - Youth Program
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Health Promotion Center
- Full Time (Mon - Fri 9am-6pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit multi-specialty outpatient clinic. Providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. We offer competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Provide supervision of project staff, as required
- Responsible for budget tracking/fiscal accounting and assuring that program expenses are allowable within contract terms
- Responsible for internal and external program reporting, such as progress and final reports. Oversee completion of program objectives and recommends changes in scope as needed or appropriate
- Participate in development of programs and assist grant writing team, as needed
- Serve as liaison and assist with collaborative support activities with community agencies, local government representatives, neighborhood residents and other Vista Community Clinic project staff
- Perform direct services, as required
- Associate’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of five years related experience
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s degree with one year of related experience
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Ability to interact with all VCC personnel and the public in a professional manner
- Ability to track and manage time and budgets effectively
- Ability to plan and facilitate internal and community meetings
- Proficient in Windows, MS Office programs, business e-mail communication systems, and Internet use