Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Clerk
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- 40/hrs. wk (M-F 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit multi-specialty outpatient clinic. Providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. We offer competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for auditing adherence to clinical and agency standards.
- Provide reports and compile information for compliance and quality improvement review.
- Identify opportunities for improving practice-related work flows, methods, and procedures, and communicate recommendations
- Assist with workflow redesign
- Produce documentation of training materials, methods, and procedures
- Conduct quality and compliance audits; develop and compile reports of findings
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum five year's healthcare/medical experience required
- Minimum two year's experience working with practice management systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform work that is technically oriented
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (especially Excel), business e-mail communication systems and features