Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Per Diem (on-call)
- Referral Coordination
- On call as needed
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in seven clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. You will make a difference in the lives of others. Every day, you will make an impact on your community.
We have a very competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, AD&D & disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees.
VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsible for continuity of patient care, including follow up appointments, referrals and authorizations.
- Assist patients in scheduling patients for referral appointments for health care. Complete all associated paperwork, including obtaining prior authorizations, patient and provider cover letters, and necessary referral logs
- Review with patient all referral requirements (i.e. prior authorizations, preps for diagnostics, etc) and written date and time instructions
- Act as liaison with referral providers and agencies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Minimum four years’ experience in medical, social service setting or related field
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation to travel between sites for meetings and/or to gather information for reporting purposes
- Medical assistant certification or equivalent training
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Managment and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred
- Familiar with medical, social service and houseing terminology
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products, business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities