Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Women's Health
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 5 pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in seven clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. Every day, you will make a difference in the lives of others.
Very competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for development and implementation of nutritional programs for participants in prenatal care.
- Screen for potential eligibility and participation in food assistance and/or emergency food programs
- Assess and develop medical nutritional therapy plans for GDM patients following Sweet Success protocols
- Counsel and educate on infant feeding
- Document and chart nutritional development of each patient throughout her pregnancy according to CPSP protocols
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Registered Dietitian certification
- Minimum three year's experience in nutritional counseling
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation
- Lactation Educator or Consultant certification and/or training
Required Skills/Knowledge/ Abilities
- Experience/Familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products, business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities