Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Women's Health
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am-5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit multi-specialty outpatient clinic. Providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. We offer competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Schedule Initial Health Assessments for managed care members
- Follow-up with new patients to ensure satisfaction and generate second appointment
- Contact existing patients not yet seen in calendar year to book for preventive appointments
- Inform patients of and schedule for additional services offered at VCC
- Inform patients of additional opportunities as determined by the organization
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as determined
- Answer all incoming telephone calls within 60 seconds in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner
- Make appointments for all clinics
- Enter accurate demographic data or verify current data in the computer, updating as necessary
- Enter insurance policies and verifies policy numbers, start and stop dates and updates as needed
- Provide lunch/illness/vacation coverage as needed
- Inform supervisor when low on supplies
- Ensure work stations and waiting areas are kept clean and orderly
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature review, in-service meetings and workshops
- Support the vision, mission and goals, and demonstrate a commitment to the values, of the organization
- Perform other duties as directed
- High school graduate or equivalent with minimum 6 months’ customer service or sales experience, preferably in a medical office setting
- Exceptional phone skills; solid interpersonal communications and knowledge of health care systems and VCC products and services.
- BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH REQUIRED