Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Scheduler - Prenatal
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Women's Health
- M-F 8am-5pm with some evening & weekend hours
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a temporary position 9/1/19 - 12/1/19
Provide support to Prenatal and Women’s Center by ensuring patients are scheduled for their OB and CPSP appointments in a timely and appropriate manner. Ensure patient questions are answered and streamline Prenatal services so the patient leaves with a positive impression of VCC.
- Schedule appointments for patients with Clinicians at all clinic sites and CPHW staff as identified in each trimester
- Inform patients of additional services offered at VCC (i.e. lactation, social worker, nutrition, child birth education and dental)
- Track and contact no-show patients
- Assist in clinical data outcome reporting and participate in quality improvement projects
- Perform various administrative tasks and other duties as directed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year related experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Valid California driver’s license and vehicle insurance; reliable transportation, to travel for meetings and/or to gather information for reporting purposes
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision