Vistage International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Services Representative
at Vistage International, Inc.
The Client Services Representative is the primary point of contact for all Vistage speakers, and works closely with Vistage Chairs and the Client Services Team to plan, organize, and coordinate professional speakers for executive peer group meetings. The role involves booking on average, 3500 meetings in 6 months. The Client Services Representative is also responsible for onboarding new speaker talent, and coaching to develop the current database of 900 Vistage speakers.
The Client Services Representative is measured on his/ her ability to meet the demands of our Speaker and Chair communities by coordinating a significant amount of speakers, for various dates and across the United States. This position is perfect for an individual who thrives on critical thinking and problem solving, as well as accomplishing amazing amounts of work. The selected individual must be very organized and able to effectively manage their time to accomplish multiple tasks often within specified deadlines.
As the primary point of contact with all Vistage speakers, the Client Services Representative will be responsible for the brand experience of our speaker community. Because the majority of our speakers and Chairs are executives, the Client Services Representative should be experienced and comfortable interacting at this level. He/ she will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships with our speakers and have constant exposure to their material.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Manage strong corporate relationships with Speaker community (approx. 900 speakers)
· Work closely with Vistage Chairs to recommend, coordinate and schedule speakers (approx. 3500 engagements/ 6 months), while optimizing the scheduling of the speaker resources
· On-board new speakers
· Provide one to one coaching for Speaker development
· Initiate and engage in the promotion of new Speakers
· When needed, identify the most cost-effective options for Speaker travel
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Strong customer service skills; ability to interact with C-level clientele
· Work collaboratively with other team members to coordinate efforts and capitalize on opportunities
· Extremely effective organizational skills (including prioritization and multi-tasking), with the ability to prioritize workload
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Ability to diffuse potential conflict in a professional manner
· Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Computer knowledge to include Windows, MS Office, database operations and Internet research, salesforce.com is a plus
· Working knowledge of basic accounting practices
· Proactive and flexible work style
· Prior experience with an independent channel a plus
This position requires regular contact with high-level clientele including Chairs, Speakers and internal staff members. It involves considerable tact, discretion and persuasion in order to obtain willing action and consent.