Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intermediate Logistics Analyst – Miramar (4th MAW)
at Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc
Job Reference #: 1095
San Diego, CA
# of Openings:
For over a decade, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Inc. (VATC) has combined its joint training experience, innovative engineering talent and intelligence expertise to pioneer the development of the most advanced Distributed Missions Operations (DMO) training environments available anywhere in the world. Combining the latest open geospatial data standards with an integrated suite of innovative DMO training solutions, VATC offers a legacy of proven performance, leading subject-matter expertise and the most innovative technological solutions to the modern military’s growing challenges. For more information, visit us at www.vatcinc.com, or on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Title: Intermediate Logistics Analyst – Miramar (4th MAW)
Location: San Diego, CA
The purpose of this effort is to acquire professional, scientific, and technical support services for the United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine's (USAFSAM) Aeromedical Research Department, En Route Care Research Division (FHE) and support the conduct of research to address current En Route Care and Expeditionary Medicine operational needs and MAJCOM-identified capability gaps.
Specific duties include:
• Coordinate schedules for data collection with collaborative partners, conduct simulation setup requirements, facilitate simulated events for data collection, assist with data collection, and program scenarios on various simulation devices in coordination with FHE professional staff.
• Perform other simulation, education, and training duties as assigned by FHE civilian personnel.
• Be responsible for assisting with En Route Care simulation research projects. The contractor employee shall serve as an associate investigator for proposed en route care and expeditionary medicine simulation and training research.
• Support research endeavors in support of USAFSAM/FHE related investigations if applicable to contractor skill sets.
• Collaborate with professional colleagues, academic partners, medical professionals and government officials to achieve research goals.
• Organize review of relevant scientific literature and attend meetings, as required, with government organizations, academia, and meetings with other experts in their field.
• Assure confidentiality of documents, communications and study data.
• Provide and accept technical guidance and advisory recommendations.
• Ensure projects are conducted in accordance with appropriate regulatory requirements (i.e. Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) and Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUCs)).
• Work with project managers and professional staff to assure that project is executing on schedule/budget.
Education and Work Experience:
• Possess a Bachelor of Science degree in a science, technology, or medical field.
• Minimum of 10 years total of simulation and training experience, with at least 5 years of military training experience is required.
• Military experience, particularly with En Route Care and/or Expeditionary Medicine deployment experience is desired.
• Must be proficient in use of computers.
• Simulation facilitation and programming education will be provided through FHE professional staff.
• Maintain any required licensures / certifications, including Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) training.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• NACI/SF 85
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.