Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Welk Resorts
We are looking for skilled outside/event marketing supervisor to help promote Welk in the San Diego region. The marketing supervisor is responsible for:
- Marketing presentations to guests at various events. This will be both a production and team lead role
- You will provide knowledge of Welk resorts and it's many properties
- Booking qualified tours to attend a timeshare sales presentation
- Attend and participate in weekly/monthly meeting
- You will be required to work weekends and or evenings
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One-year experience in a high production and or supervisor role
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Please note: this is not digital marketing this is direct face to face marketing
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Set Vision and Expectations: Provide a clear picture of future so others can understand and share view. Makes sure that team members clearly understand what is expected of them.
- Practice and Preach Welk Resorts family values and fun environment
- Create a Sense of Urgency with your team.
- Motivate the marketing team to achieve the highest level of performance through effective leadership and established best practices.
- Establish written individual and team goals and monitor performance on a daily basis to recognize excellence and coach for improvement.
- Develop others: Regularly provide feedback and coaching. Provide training opportunities to team members to improve their skills and address their career development needs.
- Monitor the marketing process to ensure that all goals are achieved by the prescribed selling method and with the highest level of integrity.
- Administer Company Policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
- Hospitality timeshare/vacation ownership sales experience a plus
- Strong communication skills in dealing with clients and corporate personnel both one-on-one and in a group environment.
- Positive and upbeat attitude to ensure great work environment.
- Have proven track record of strong leadership ability, motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- Prior management experience a plus.