Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Owner Referral Manager
at Welk Resorts
By adhering to Welk Resort’s I-Serve service standards, the Referral Liaison Manager will oversee, coordinate and manage owner referral programs and referral incentives, leading a dynamic team committed to promoting production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
• Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
• Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
• Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner.
• Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
• Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
• Partner with the Vice President of Marketing to oversee develop and implement owner referral programs.
• Support, manage and track owner tour referrals, and resultant owner incentives, analyzing data, and focus on efficiency and process improvements.
• Partner with Digital Marketing, Owner Services and Creative Brands Departments to increase owner awareness of and participation in referral programs.
• Effectively manage and lead team members, coordinating team logistics and solving complex problems
• Identify and examine trends, educating and coaching team members on processes, procedures, and goals, providing clear expectations.
• Act as a positive role model to team members and owners, promoting positive morale and teamwork within the department.
• Ensure owner satisfaction, coordinating the resolution of owner challenges and issues that may arise.
• Gain a full understanding of the departmental goals and assist in meeting/exceeding goals.
• Clearly communicate departmental initiatives to partners in other departments, including Sales and Owner Services.
• Ensure that the ethics and integrity of the Welk business platform are supported throughout all aspects of operations.
• All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Must have High School diploma or equivalent (GED); the ideal candidate will have at least four years of experience in a related field.