YMCA of San Diego County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Site Supervisor - Expanded Learning Programs
at YMCA of San Diego County
Ready to take your first step into leadership within Child & Youth Development?
Are you an exceptional problem-solver and able to work in a fast-paced environment?
Are you 18 or older?
Expand your experience as an Assistant Site Supervisor!
GROW YOUR CAREER AT OUR Y LOCATION(S) BELOW!
- North County Expanding Learning Programs ( Escondido | Encinitas)
- Central San Diego Expanded Learning Programs (Metro/Mid San Diego | Mission Valley | Point Loma | Ocean Beach | Pacific Beach | La Jolla | Southeast San Diego)
- South County Expanded Learning Programs (Chula Vista | San Ysidro | National City/San Diego | South Park)
Y would I apply?
- FREE Complete Gym Membership
- FREE Workout Classes
- FREE Pool Access
- Work with Your Friends - Text them the link to this page now!
- Build Your Resume
- Opportunities for Growth
- Community Involvement
- PART TIME Perks
- FREE Family Membership
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
- FULL TIME - Looking for Benefits? We’ve got you covered:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO (Sick time, vacation days, personal days and holidays)
- Retirement Contributions
Sound good? (We think so, too!) Here’s what you would do:
- Assist in the planning, management, and implementation of program activities in accordance with the goals and policies of the ASES/21stCCLC grant, school district, collaborative partners and the YMCA of San Diego County
- Supervise program participants, ensuring their guidance and safety at all times
- Serve as lead staff of the expanded learning program in the absence of the Site Supervisor
- Actively recruit students and market expanded learning activities to ensure program capacity
- Collaborate with school and district personnel to align high quality academic activities and to develop and maintain positive relationships
“OK, I’m sold!” What do I need to qualify?
- Must be 18 or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in child and youth development, education or comparable setting required
- Must meet minimum qualifications for a highly qualified Classroom Assistant/Instructional Aide in the district in which the assigned school operates:
- AA/AS degree, 48 college units, or passing score on district’s Classroom Assistant/Instructional Aide proficiency exam acceptable
- CPR/AED, and First Aid Certification, must include Adult and Child/Infant, obtained within 30 days of hire and must be from one of the following certifying organizations:
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- American Safety & Health Institute