YMCA of San Diego County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Childwatch Site Supervisor
at YMCA of San Diego County
Looking for a fun job in Day Care?
Do you enjoy leadership and planning activities?
Do you have a sincere interest in working with children?
Want to go to the
Gym & Pool for FREE ?
GROW YOUR CAREER AT OUR Y LOCATION(S) BELOW!
Coastal - Peninsula Family YMCA | Dan McKinney Family YMCA
Y would I apply?
- FREE Complete Gym Membership
- FREE Workout Classes
- FREE Pool Access
- Work with Your Friends - Text them the link to this page now!
- Build Your Resume
- Opportunities for Growth
- PART TIME Perks
- FREE Family Membership
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
Sound good? (We think so, too!) Here’s what you would do:
- Oversee the operations of our Childwatch program
- Interact with infants, toddlers and school aged children
- Plan, prepare and implement day care activities and schedules
- Have fun creating and leading crafts and activities
- Ensure the space safe and clean
- Supervise children in our Childwatch program
- Show how you are a positive role model
“OK, I’m sold!” What do I need to qualify?
- Must be 21 or older
- 2 years of experience working with infants and children ages 2 months to 12 years
- Physical ability to lift infants and children
- Physical ability to lead and interact in group activities and perform related physical skills
- Ability to adequately observe participant activities, enforce safety regulations and apply appropriate policies and procedures
- Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical incidents and the physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency situation
- CPR and First Aid certified upon hire and must be from one of the following certifying organizations:
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- American Safety & Health Institute