YMCA of San Diego County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Exercise Instructor - Les Mills Body Combat
at YMCA of San Diego County
Health isn’t just an option for you- it’s a way of life!
Are you passionate about teaching Les Mills Body Combat Classes?
Are you ready to share your expertise with your community?
GROW YOUR CAREER AT OUR Y LOCATION(S) BELOW!
South – Jackie Robinson Family YMCA | Eastlake Family YMCA
Central – Mission Valley YMCA
East – McGrath Family YMCA | Cameron Family YMCA
Y would I apply?
- FREE Complete Gym Membership
- FREE Workout Classes
- FREE Pool Access
- Work with Your Friends - Text them the link to this page now!
- Build Your Resume
- Opportunities for Growth
- Community Involvement
- PART TIME Perks
- FREE Family Membership
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
Sound good? (We think so, too!) Here’s what you would do:
- Create and deliver Les Mills Body Combat exercise classes within the class description and level
- Instruct class members on correct position and body alignment to prevent injuries
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with members
- Represent the Y, share your knowledge, and promote our Fitness Center
“OK, I’m sold!” What do I need to qualify?
- Must be 18 or older
- Les Mills Body Combat Instructor by Branded certifying organization
- 1 year of experience teaching group exercise preferred
- Knowledge of fitness principles and practical applications
- Physical ability to lead and participate in exercise/fitness activities
- CPR (and First Aid if offsite) certified upon hire and must be from one of the following:
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- American Safety & Health Institute
- Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical incidents and the physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency