YMCA of San Diego County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Administrator I - Gymnastics
at YMCA of San Diego County
Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA
# of Openings:
Under the direction of the Gymnastics Director, the Office Administrator I - Gymnastics will effectively perform the registration duties and follow the accounting procedures as needed for the Gymnastics Department. The Office Administrator I- Gymnastics will be responsible for providing program support and assisting with various clerical and office related duties.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
- Excellent customer service skills, organizational skills, and leadership skills.
- Experience working in customer service is required.
- Prior experience supervising staff is preferred.
- Advanced multi-line telephone and MS Office/Computer skills required.
- Ability to work well with participants, staff, and volunteers.
- Must be able to work independently and be willing to work flexible hours.
- The physical ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of planning and administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of YMCA programs and CCC computer system preferred.
- This position requires sitting, standing, and inputting on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical incidents and the physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency situation.
- Must have reliable transportation to run errands.
- CPR and First Aid certification required within 30 days of hire and must be from one of the following certifying organization: American Red Cross, American Heart Association or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Plan and organize all administrative duties generated by the Gymnastics Department.
- Stay current on all branch programs, services, activities, and events.
- Responsible for registering participants for Gymnastics programs.
- Keep track of office supply inventory and place orders when needed.
- Follow up with participants that have outstanding balances for Gymnastics programs.
- Coordinate, prioritize and complete all projects assigned by the Gymnastics Director.
- Keep accurate monthly tally of all gymnastics registration statistics occurring month to month.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times to ensure the YMCA image and mission statement are upheld.