YMCA of San Diego County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Administrator I - Gymnastics Registration Desk
at YMCA of San Diego County
$12.10 - $16.64/Hour
Offered at multiple locations
# of Openings:
Current Office Administrator I Opportunities:
- Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA (Encinitas)
Seeking energetic and friendly staff that are excited for the opportunity to work with families and members of the communities. As the Office Administrator I, you will be responsible for providing office support and customer service for the various programs, membership and administrative functions. Have working knowledge of branch programs, memberships and facilities. To perform general secretarial duties such as filing, word processing, computer data entry and desk top publishing. Individuals selected for this position will receive the benefit of a free family membership and have a great opportunity to be a part of an organization that positively impacts the lives of others!
What an Office Administrator Does…
- Provide administrative support and coordination.
- Coordinate meetings, and specific projects.
- Provide excellent customer service to members and staff team.
- Provide timely and consistent communication to staff, volunteers and members.
- Ability to work effectively with others in alignment with the YMCA 4 core values.
What We Look for in an Office Administrator Does…
- Minimum 3 years work experience in an office setting.
- Experience providing administrative support in a fast-pace working environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general office equipment.
- Strong organization and customer service skills.
- Detail oriented with proven time management skills.
- Ability to take direction from several departments and work effectively with multiple tiers of co-workers and volunteers.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time and repetitive hand motion is required.
- CPR and First Aid certification required within 30 days of hire and must be from one of the following certifying organization: American Red Cross, American Heart Association or American Safety & Health Institute.