YMCA of San Diego County
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance/Data Management Specialist- TAY Services (Oceanside)
at YMCA of San Diego County
$15.00 - $20.50 /Hour
Full Time with Benefits
Youth & Family Services - Transitional Housing and Youth Development
# of Openings:
The Quality Assurance & Data Management Specialist provides administrative support to Youth & Family Services program and program staff.
What a Quality Assurance & Data Management Specialist does...
- Provide administrative support to program and program staff.
- Design, develop, maintain, manage and report on databases and data updates.
- Design data tracking and monitoring tools.
- Clean and ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- Track hotel voucher data and expenditures.
- Assist in researching, developing, and monitoring data collection forms.
- Collect and enter data into program approved systems.
- Generate required program reports.
- Assist in development of data tracking systems.
- Perform file and database audits to ensure accuracy, consistency, compliance and completeness and input changes as needed.
- Determine, document and forward any areas that need improvement to leadership.
- Participate in data management systems trainings as required.
- Ensure accurate documentation compliance and timely processing.
- Coordinate and manage data collection policies and procedures.
- Manage time and priorities effectively to deliver quality projects and meet deadlines.
- Work independently and as a team member to assist in programming that meets contract goals and provide a high level of service that is engaging and meets the needs of the participants.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned and assist with maintaining proper document storage and auditing.
What We Look for in a Quality Assurance & Data Management Specialist...
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, psychology or a related field is required.
- Experience providing administrative and clerical support in a fast paced office environment.
- Ability to work in a very diverse setting with people of all backgrounds, culture and orientation.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer knowledge and skills.
- Experience with in MS Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.).
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with staff and community partners.
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be self-aware, flexible, adaptable and teachable.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in an environment of rapidly changing deadlines.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Criminal record clearance by being fingerprinted prior to reporting to work and signing a statement regarding criminal convictions.
- Pass pre-employment drug testing.
- Negative TB test results.
- Visual and auditory ability to observe critical incidents and the physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency situation.
- Ability to adequately observe participants' activities, enforce safety regulations and apply appropriate policies and procedures.
- Must possess the ability to lead and interact in group activities and perform related physical skills.
- This position requires sitting and in-putting on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification required and must be from one of the following certifying organizations: American Red Cross, American Heart Association, or American Safety and Health Institute.