Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Contract Analyst II, San Diego, CA
Founded in 2001, YRCI is a leading professional services firm providing Human Capital, Acquisition Support and Financial Management Services to Government and Commercial customers nationwide. At YRCI, collaborative people and innovative thinking are the driving force behind our growing success. Our performance-based approach to professional services is a people business, and at YRCI, our people — our employees — make us a nationwide leader in our field. They also make our company a truly great place to work. We employ people who are driven by excellence, committed to integrity and inspired by opportunities to achieve positive results. YRCI isn’t just your next job. With positive performance, YRCI can be your career, your go to employer, and the place to come back to when you’ve decided to do something else for a while.
At YRCI, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. We offer our employees the opportunity to make an impact and grow professionally within our HC/HR, Acquisition, and Financial Management career paths.
One of YRCI’s clients, with offices in San Diego, CA is seeking full-time Senior Contract Analyst II to provide onsite support.
- Assist the agency with developing acquisition strategy and preparing for acquisition review boards.
- Assist the acquisition strategy development process by recommending and analyzing various acquisition options or alternatives.
- Support and draft program milestone-related documentation to ensure compliance with all aspects of the DoD 5000 series directives.
- Support the development of program acquisition documentation including but not limited to, Acquisition Plans
(AP), Acquisition Strategy, Procurement Requests (PRs), Statement of Work (SOW), funding documents and contract awards.
- Provide advice to Program Managers, CORs, Assistant Product Managers regarding Acquisition Strategy and Acquisition Life Cycle.
- Develop briefs to provide status of Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 10 years in DoD/Government Contracting
- 5+ years of experience working with DoD contracts at the Systems level
(DoD 5000 series)
- DAWIA level II certification
- Active Secret Clearance required
As an employee of YRCI working full-time, you are eligible for an attractive benefits package. Your eligibility for medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance begins on YOUR VERY FIRST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT. Our benefits also include a company-sponsored 401
YRCI is a government contractor. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet. YRCI is an E-Verify employer. Further, as a contractor and subcontractor YRCI shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-300.5